Gone are the days when your window coverings came with cords and chains, causing you panic attacks every time the children play near them. These days technology is at the forefront of everything, including your home décor, and there are many blinds and shutters that come with motorised operation, making them easier to operate and safer.
Motorised Vertical Blinds in Sydney offer light filtering properties and are great for large or oversized windows. They can not only be used in homes but are ideal for offices and work areas as well. You get great control of light and privacy with vertical blinds, and ease of operation with the motorised version.
Other types of motorised blinds available are Roller Blinds, Roman Blinds, Panel Glides, and the very popular Honeycomb Blind in Sydney that give greater insulation and save money on energy bills.
So, what are the benefits of getting motorised blinds for your home?
- Safety – While cords and chains were a safety hazard, motorised blinds have removed that problem for those homes with young children and pets.
- Energy efficiency – Motorised blinds can be programmed to open and close at specific times of the day, helping you save on energy bills by not using unnecessary lights and lamps. They also provide the best control of lighting for any room.
- Protect your interior – Setting automated operations for your blinds can help protect your furniture and interior from getting damaged due to direct sunlight, especially during those times when you are not at home to control them manually.
- Greater security – When your blinds operate automatically throughout the day, it will seem that you are still at home, even though you are not, providing greater security for your home from burglars and other unwanted guests.
- Increased value – Your home’s value will increase significantly by installing motorised blinds.
- Reduces damages – Using a remote controller to operate your blinds means that you don’t need to touch them, which will reduce the damages that can happen to your valuable blinds.