The window treatments you select for your home can either make or break the look of your home. The type of window coverings you install in your home should enhance the aesthetics of the home, while still being functional. They should provide great control of light and privacy, be versatile, flexible, and yet be rich in aesthetics.
There is a wide range of blinds and shutters around, and deciding on what is best for you can be quite a daunting task. So what blinds are in style these days?
- Vertical Blinds – These consist of vertical slats of vinyl or fabric which move along a track, and are ideal for large windows. Very versatile and economical type of blind, this is a popular choice for home office areas, as you can control the level of light and privacy in a room.
- Venetian Blinds – Venetian Blinds can keep the heat and light out on hot summer days. They are very versatile and are a popular type of blind.
- Roller Blinds – Roller Blinds are one of the most popular types because they are extremely economical and versatile. They can be customized with different types of fabric and prints to enhance their look.
- Panel Glides – Many vendors recommend Panel Glides in Sydney for large or oversized windows. They are very space-saving and elegant. These types of blinds consist of large fabric panels that move along a track, providing great privacy and light control.
- Honeycomb Blinds – The best type of window treatment for greater insulation are Honeycomb Blinds. Honeycomb Blinds in Sydney can be more expensive than other types of blinds but are very cost-effective in the long run as they save on energy bills.
- Wooden Blinds – With their natural look, and eco-friendly sustainability, wooden blinds are great at insulating a home, as well as controlling and maintaining your privacy.
- Faux Wood Blinds – Many people prefer faux wood blinds to natural timber blinds because of their durability and low cost, and great aesthetics. Faux Wood is also moisture resistant and is the ideal choice for wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Outdoor Blinds – Creating an al fresco dining or entertainment area outdoors can be a dream but is it practical for all seasons? Now it is, with Straight Drop Awnings, which provide protection from the harsh elements while still keeping the area cool and comfortable, and private.