Hi, I am wanting to do curved window reveals in the walls of a house im designing. the walls are 250mm thick, so i wanted to have them curved reveals on the vertical sides of the window only. the walls are made from hempcrete if this helps. Im having trouble finding render beading or trims which are curved not right angled. Does anyone know of a good product to use or how to do it?


Question by:
dominique hage's picture
dominique hage

Hi Dominique,

Most corner bead can easily be curved - the renderer cuts one leg and bends it around (sometimes using a template) to the exact curve required.

Or for a bullnose edge to the curve, the renderer will form this using a string, centre point and shape cut to the size required, i.e. 10mm radius.

Jerry Tyrrell
Architect, Building and Timber Pest Consultant | Tyrrells Property Inspections