DECO Australia is embracing the allure of curves with their latest aluminium batten profile, the DecoBatten 32mm Circular batten cover. This addition to the DecoBatten QuickClick range combines designer aesthetics with cutting-edge engineering to bring architects, designers and builders a no-fuss solution to easily incorporate curves into their designs.
Suitable for both interior and exterior use, the 32mm Circular batten cover effortlessly adapts to different applications. From kitchen cabinetry and stylish feature walls to exterior facades and even fencing, this sleek new profile is guaranteed to add fresh architectural style to a range of spaces and projects, aligning them with one of the industry’s hottest trends.
Utilising DECO’s patented QuickClick two-piece batten system, the 32mm wide circular batten cover has been designed to fit seamlessly on the DecoBatten 25mm Series bases, including the Triple SpaceBase, the unique backing base that transforms DecoBatten into a fully enclosed cladding system.
As with all DECO’s products, the 32mm Circular profile and Triple SpaceBase come pre-finished in DECO’s wide selection of Super Durable marine grade powder coat finishes, which includes over 30 DecoWood natural timber finishes, DecoVogue concrete- and rust-look finishes and a wide range of DecoCoat solid powder coat colours.
Key features of the DecoBatten 32mm Circular Batten include:
• Strong and light-weight aluminium batten profile is super quick and easy to install.
• The innovative two-piece QuickClick system allows the cover to simply click into place.
• Use the unique SpaceBase backing base to transform it into a fully enclosed cladding system.
• The versatile circular profile can be incorporated into a range of interior or exterior spaces.
• Comes pre-finished in your choice of Super Durable and weather-resistant finish.
• Low-maintenance living. Never sand, paint or stain a timber batten again!
As curves continue to shape the architecture and design landscape, the DecoBatten 32mm Circular batten cover is ready to help push the boundaries and visions of Australian architects and designers in 2024.