If you are thinking of security for your home from intruders, wild animals and insects, your number one priority should be to secure your doors and windows. Doors are the most likely targets of any intruder, and hence providing greater security for your doors should be top most on your list.
The solution for this is to install a security screen for your doors (and windows). Although security screens can be quite expensive, it should be noted that it is an investment which will provide greater safety for your family. What can be more important than that, right?
Most security screens are made of high grade stainless steel and aluminium, while some people also opt to use roller shutters in Sydney homes as an alternative.
Another alternative many people go for are curtains in Sydney homes, as they are much less costly, but at the same time provide privacy and hence a certain amount of security.
What you should look for in a security screen?
- Non Removable hinges – Security screens come with non-removable hinges which prevent intruders from breaking in by removing the hinges of your doors.
- Stronger frames – Frames on security screens are made of much stronger materials than ordinary doors.
- Better than average locks – Security screen door locks are more heavy duty and made of stronger materials which cannot be easily broken.
What are the benefits of installing security screens for doors in your home?
- Increased security.
- Maintains privacy.
- Adds a greater level of style to the home.
- Keeps insects and pests out.
- Improved ventilation.
- Allows you to let in natural light.
- Adds value to your property.
- Provides more comfortable living and peace of mind.
There are many different types of security screens for doors, ranging from high to low pricing. The decision on what you choose is up to you, and will depend on which type of area you live in and what kind of hazards you need to protect your family and home from.
- ScreenGuard Security Mesh
- Flyscreen Doors
- Roller Shutters